Keratin Restructuring Complex
This safe keratin amino acid based smoothing treatment penetrates through the hair cuticle to restructure and rebuild – leaving hair manageable, flexible, glossy and silky smooth. A safe and scientifically advanced alternative to Brazilian Keratin Treatments that contain dangerous formaldehyde-emitting ingredients, independent tests confirm KERAPURE™ emits NO toxic formaldehyde vapors. Sold to Professionals Only.
1. Shampoo the hair at least two times with KERAPURE™ Purifying Wash to gently open the cuticle layers. Do not condition the hair.
2. Comb hair and blow-dry on medium heat until hair is damp to the touch.
3. Shake KERAPURE™ Keratin Restructuring Complex well. Dispense approximately 1 to 1.5 ounces of KERAPURE™ Keratin Restructuring Complex into a tint bowl.
4. Divide the hair into 4 sections. Starting at the nape of the neck, sub-divide by dropping out approximately an inch and a half of the hair. Using a tint brush lightly dab small amounts of KERAPURE™ Keratin Restructuring Complex section by section: hold each section of hair straight, make first dab 1.5 inches away from the scalp, make a second dab mid-shaft and make a third dab at the ends of the hair.
5. Massage product into each section with fingers and use a fine-toothed comb to work the solution evenly through each sub-section until it is completely combed in. Do not over saturate; apply just enough to coat the hair and comb through. Continue to re-comb the sections throughout the entire hair shaft to distribute product and remove any excess.
6. When the last section is completed – wait 15 minutes for product to penetrate (do not place client under any heat source). After 15 minutes, blow-dry the hair straight in a downward direction using a round brush and significant tension. Hair should be completely dry.
7. Starting at the nape of the neck and working steadily through each section to ensure even heat distribution, flat-iron hair on a heat setting between 430 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Make 6-8 full length passes with the iron from the roots to the ends. Use a reduced heat setting on damaged hair. At this point the hair will be smooth and straight, however there may be a slight residue left on the hair, optimal results will be achieved after hair is washed.
8. After the last section is flat-ironed – wait for 15 minutes, then cleanse hair with KERAPURE™ Cleansing Cream, applying approximately 10 to 15 pumps of this unique moisture building cleansing cream and working it thoroughly through the hair. Rinse thoroughly for two minutes, towel dry, comb hair straight and blow dry to reveal silky, smooth, straight hair. To maintain beautiful results, clients must use KERAPURE™ Cleansing Cream as a replacement to traditional shampoo and conditioners.
C.A.T. Complex [Water, Acetyl Heptapeptide-Gold, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lactamide MEA, Acetamide MEA, Glycerin, PEG-8, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil], Glyoxyloyl Carbocysteine, Glyoxyloyl Keratin Amino Acids, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-14M, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 90M, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Babassu Amidopropyltrimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Cetyl Babassuate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methicone, Carbocysteine, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.